VACATION/EXPATRIATE HOME PACKAGE
Are you an Oil & Gas employee and about to be transferred overseas? Are you leaving to serve in the Armed Forces? Don’t lease out your home! We offer an Expatriate Services package that keeps your home ready for whenever you’re able to return home.
We know that one of the most stressful things about leaving your home behind is routine maintenance. Leasing may seem like a viable solution for home upkeep such as running water, removing pests, taking care of windows, and more. However, if you plan to return within less than a year, leasing may not be practical. Plus, renting out your home for a short time may make you feel uncomfortable because you want to return to your home exactly as you left it.
This is where Precision Realty and Management can help. Our expatriate services team is available to maintain your home while you’re away. We come by periodically to do routine maintenance to ensure your house is in tip-top shape for when you return.
Our Expatriate Services Include:
- Check Interior Ceilings for Roof Leaks
- Check all windows and doors to make sure they are secured and locked
- Visually check the exterior roof for any signs of damage after high wind and/or storms
- Run water in all sinks, tubs, and toilets once a week to prevent sewer gas
- Check throughout the home for visual signs of insects
- Turn off all gas at shut-off valves to oven range, dryer, and hot water heater
- Turn off/on different lights in the interior of the home to prevent signs of vacancy
- Check on lawn maintenance
- Pick up newspapers and advertisements from the yard
- Check sprinkler systems for correct usage
- Check homes once a week
- And More!
Please feel free to contact the office to discuss other items that we do/check for our expatriate customers’ homes.